This is a great opportunity for a C# Developer to work for a growing company who work globally, and offer fantastic benefits, working in their head office near Bangor North Wales. You will work on the design, development, and deployment some challenging internal and external software systems and solutions.
As the C# Developer you will be responsible for:
* Develop, code, test, and document new applications and systems from team discussions and design specification documents
* Manage projects to ensure milestones are met and provide accurate and timely status reports to leadership on the project's progress
* Respond to escalated support requests from end users on custom software applications
* Maintain and enhance in-house software applications/databases and proprietary databases.
* Act as a mentor to less experienced team members and act as a subject matter expert as needed
As the C# Developer you will need the following Skills and experience:
* Educated to degree level in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
* At least 5 years industry experience using a modern platform
* Excellent Knowledge and ability to write code using C#, HTML. MVC and SQL
* Have knowledge of .Net, ASP.Net and Entity frame work
* Have the ability to project manage.
I will be interested in talking to experienced C# Developer, Software Developers, Software Engineers, computer programmers and coders who have experience of the above. If you are looking to join a company and join a strong team of C# Developers who are growing from strength to strength who have global coverage please apply today