Backend Ruby Developer
My Client is a leading digital creative agency that offers a range of tailored creative marketing campaigns to a range of major clients Ireland and abroad. They are currently seeking a Backend Ruby Developer to join their growing, innovative development team based in Dublin.
To apply for the Backend Ruby Developer role, apply above, or contact Colleen Quigley for more information.
Responsibilities of the Backend Ruby Developer role:
• Provide high-quality, well-structured, well-documented code
• Assist in the production of web applications, large and small for our clients
• Assist in mentoring junior developers by encouraging collaboration, participation and creative thinking.
• API integrations with 3rd party providers
• Prototype and test new technologies and platforms
• Efficiently build a function on existing and new projects
• Successful delivery of tidy, well maintained code
• Documentation of codebase
Required Experience for the Backend Ruby Developer role:
• 5 years+ Ruby on Rails development
• Very strong coding background in Ruby and the Rails ecosystem.
• Ability to work closely with the business to achieve results.
• Demonstratable work examples
• HTML & CSS
• Linux/AWS/Google Cloud
• Experience interfacing with various back-end technologies, frameworks and services.
• You will be experienced in Agile and/or comfortable going from idea to implementation in days, not months.
• Must demonstrate the ability to master new / emerging technologies, and take initiative to offer technical direction and creative solutions.
Desired Skills for the Backend Ruby Developer role:
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills are critical as you will be working across functional teams within the company.
• Hard working / dedicated
• Takes initiative
• Passionate and open-minded crafts person
• Happy to pair and work in teams
• Have ideas and the confidence to say no as needed
• While it’s not a requirement, they would also love to see a link to your Github account, links to your blog, and/or details of any OpenSource contributions.
#RubyDeveloper #Ruby #Backend #HTML #CSS #Java #AWS
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367381)