Senior UX Designer
I have a Cork based client that are currently on the lookout for an experienced Senior UX Designer to join their expanding team.
If you are successful in your application, then you will have the following roles and responsibilities:
* Work through design problems partnering with the engineering and product teams
* Design detailed wireframes, workflows and interactions
* Assist in the development of new products
* Test concepts with users, conduct contextual research and design research
* Collaborate with your colleagues in continuously refining the product architecture
To be considered for the role you must meet the following criteria:
* 4+ years in a UX design role
* Experience working on an analytics platform
* Data visualisation experience
* Excellent knowledge of usability best practice
* Portfolio and design artefacts/work samples to back this up
* Proven ability to clearly articulate concepts and explain your design decisions
* Experience with HTML & CSS
* Excellent experience in creating interactive prototypes
* A relevant degree or equivalent experience is essential
If you are interested in the role then please get in touch with Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.