Junior Manual QA Engineer
Exciting opportunity for a Java developer to work with an AWARD WINNING company providing solutions for the fintech industry.
My client develops solutions to enable manufacturers meet cybersecurity compliance requirements
across the full product lifecycle. They are currently seeking an ambitious and motivated Junior Manual QA Engineer to join their team.
To apply for the QA Engineer role, please send your CV to, or call Shane Carton.
Responsibilities of the QA Engineer Role:
• Perform exploratory test sessions, provide feedback on the outcome and contribute to development of the exploratory process.
• Cooperate with team and stakeholders to establish test requirements for developing exploratory testing tests.
• Ensure that all relevant parties are kept up to date on progress of projects and give feedback on an ongoing basis.
• Tracking, reporting, and resolution of product defects
• Identify gaps in existing test coverage and develop exploratory test strategies.
• Work according to the agile methodology adhered to, including testing early and often, with customer-focused testing, rapid iterative development and continuous re-prioritisation.
Required Skills and Experience for the QA Engineer Role:
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
• Understand test principles and processes as applied to an agile development environment.
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Good understanding of testing web-based applications.
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Disciplined, organized, and structured approach.
Desirable Skills and Experience for the QA Engineer Role:
• 1 years’ experience in a software test role
• Familiarity of the following would be an asset: SVN version control system, Jenkins, Jira.
• Knowledge of Session Based Test Management and Exploratory testing
#QA #Test SVN #Jenkins #JIRAIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)