My client are a large multinational company that are currently on the lookout for a talented UX consultant to join their team in Dublin City Centre.
If you are successful in your application, then you will have the following roles and responsibilities:
* Deliver engagements of all sizes from solo projects to large scale transformation projects.
* Identify opportunities enhance client understanding of their customers and develop their product offerings.
* Actively develop their knowledge of the full range of UX and Product Design techniques.
* Deliver compelling, articulate presentations using various tools and techniques to support spoken content.
* Collaborate closely with clients to ensure the success of programme delivery.
* Prepare and deliver proposals for design programmes.
* Assist with budget management for all projects.
* Help to develop and provide UX training to develop the team.
* Converse with and advise clients on UX best practices.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following criteria:
* Experience working across the innovation project lifecycle from research phases right through to prototyping and final delivery.
* Knowledge of UX design research skills across qualitative and quantitative methodologies and experience in how to use them effectively in collaboration with others.
* Relevant experience in UX Design and well versed with related design disciplines like Visual Design, UI design, Service Design etc.
* Proven experience with Design Systems and creating style guides
* Experience working alongside developers as a part of an agile team
* Experience of running design workshops is desirable.
* Recognised Degree or similar experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a superb design team and work on projects with some very recognisable global companies.
If you are interested in the role then please get in touch with Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.