Senior Node.JS Full-Stack Web Developer
My Client is a globally recognised financial organization that provides financial services and products to consumers, corporations and many other institutions internationally. They are currently seeking a Senior Node.JS Full-Stack Web Developer that will take on a hands-on role and assist in development of an in-house financial management support system.
To apply for the Senior Node.JS Full-Stack Web Developer role, please send your CV to CV(a)solasit.ie, or call us on 01 554 3929.
Responsibilities of the Senior Node.JS Full-Stack Web Developer role:
• Build and maintain the Trader Toolkit suite ensuring timely delivery of work items in the sprint.
• As part of the core team, ensure sub-teams adhere to our code quality and testing standards.
• Evaluate and provide technical solutions to solve a variety of complex and interdependent processes.
• Contribute to research and suggestions for new projects for the Trader Toolkit suite.
• Proactively identify and implement opportunities that enable the development groups to provide the best solutions to their businesses.
• Evaluate and perform POC on new strategic technical products and applications.
• Maintain close interaction with the London FX trading desk (Traders, Sales and Data Scientists) to understand requirements of both existing and new Trader Toolkit applications.
Required Skills and Qualifications for the Senior Node.JS Full-Stack Web Developer role:
• You have in depth understanding of Node.js.
• You are passionate about streaming data and building APIs and visualisations around it. Prior experience with charting libraries highly desirable.
• You are familiar with FDC3 open standards for financial desktop.
• You have hands-on experienced with deploying fault-tolerant distributed systems on Linux.
• You have a broad knowledge of programming languages, patterns, and architectures.
• You have knowledge of cloud computing concepts and devops tools (Docker, Openshift).
• You have very high development standards, especially for code quality, code reviews, unit testing,
• continuous integration and deployment.
• You are an adaptable, resourceful, well organised team player with a strong work ethic.
• You have good analytical skills, ability to contribute in design discussions and problem solving sessions.
• You deliver great user experiences, demonstrably, working closely with clients to do it.
• You have an appetite for taking on challenges and leveraging new technologies.
• You agree that verbal and written communication skills are vital.