Senior IT Audit
One of Ireland's largest distribution companies is looking to recruit a Senior IT Audit in their Dublin based office. This client has over 80,000 employees globally with office based in US, Europe, South America and Asia.
You will be responsible for the operational and financial risk management and will develop the performance, growth and efficiency within the company.
If you are a communicative individual with technical experience and you are looking for a new opportunity for professional development and an opportunity to broaden your experiences and build relationships with clients which will provide assurance to key stakeholders who place significant value on the reviews conducted by the Audit function.
Required Characteristics and Qualifications
* A bachelor's degree in technology, computer science or a related field
* Must be fluent in written and spoken English
* Minimum of three years' experience as IT systems professional with at least two years in an internal controls / security or systems management / admin role
* Minimum of two years progressive IT Audit experience as an IT auditor within practice, private or public sector
* Relevant professional certifications (CISA / CRISC…)
* Familiar with how to plan and execute IT General Controls audits for IT systems environments including.
* Key ERP business applications such as SAP; JD Edwards; Microsoft Navision; MS Dynamics AX etc.
* Server infrastructure such as Windows Server (all recent versions), Linux / Unix, Active Directory, Oracle and SQL DBMS
* Exposure to testing / assessing controls for Firewalls and Network infrastructure would be an additional advantage.
* SOX IT Controls testing - covering Governance; Change Management; User Access Management; IT Operations
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.