Data Scientist - Dublin City Centre
Do you want to be part of an amazing organisation that provides amazing life changing opportunities to the local community? Do you want to work as part of an amazing team of people who bring positivity and energy into the workplace every day? Do you see yourself working as part of a team who support each other, encourage you to experiment with a range of the latest tech and continuously invest in your career? If yes, then this is the place for you!
My client are currently seeking to add a Data Scientist to their established BI team. You will support sales and marketing teams by analysing company data. You will be highly experienced and love working with large data sets to find opportunities for development and process improvement. You will create algorithms and have proven ability to develop valuable insights and drive business results.
* Work with various teams across the organization to drive business solutions
* Mine and analyse data from company databases
* Develop new ways of gathering and analysing data by creating new data models and algorithms.
* Develop processes and utilise tools to gather and optimise data.
* Monitor and assess data accuracy
* Work heavily with Machine Learning Techniques, Python, R, SQL, Power BI and other tools that you feel would be useful in gaining insights.
* Ideally a Masters Degree in Maths, Statistics, Computer Science or other Quantitative subjects.
* 4+ years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models.
* Experience with a variety of Machine Learning techniques such as clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.
* Experience with statistical languages such as R or Python.
* Data architecture experience.
* Strong SQL experience
* Visualisation tools such as Tableau or Power BI
* Strong team player with positive outlook and flexible approach to working.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of Ireland's most exciting companies! There is also an extensive benefits package including pension, healthcare, gym, flu vaccinations, eye tests, free breakfasts, Friday pizza and beers and more!
Please feel free to contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio on 015713000 for a confidential chat about your job search and to hear more!
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.