Scrum Master – Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Financial Institutions
This role will see the successful candidate get involved in the delivery of projects and ensuring that these projects are delivered to commercial standards in terms of cost, quality and timescale
- Leading a SCRUM Development team and guiding them on how to use Agile / SCRUM best practices
- Facilitating sprint planning, daily stand-ups and release planning
- Ensuring the team are meeting deadlines and work is completed to a high standard
- Point of contact for the IS function to senior management within the business when required
- Provide advice on improvements within the IS function
What you need:
- Certified Scrum Master with at least 2 years’ experience leading a software development team
- Agile experience (e.g.) User Stories, Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, etc.
- Working knowledge of techniques to ensure that SCRUM can be applied effectively to the organisation (e.g.) burn-down, burn-up, facilitating Sprint reviews & retrospectives, handling bugs, etc.
- Background in Software Development would be advantageous
- Strong coaching and facilitation skills
What’s on offer:
- Salary €60,000 – 75,000 (D.O.E) plus benefits
- Bonus, Pension, Health Insurance etc.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Audrey McDonnell on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.