Data Analyst - Junior/Graduate Level
Currently recruiting for an exciting new role with my client, a fast-growing E-Commerce company based in Dublin City Centre. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is early in their career, notably a recent graduate with excellent academics.
You will work on a range of on-site and off-site projects for various clients. You will get exposure to a range of methods such as data requirement gathering, cleaning, mining and migrations. This is a great opportunity where you will be hands-on from the beginning and learn from some of the best in the field.
The role will involve:
* Working on and off site with a range of clients across E-Commerce and Digital space
* Requirement gathering, creating end to end solutions
* Data cleaning and manipulation
* Working heavily with statistical coding languages such as Python and R
* Developing database solutions using SQL and T-SQL
* Ideally a first-class degree in a Mathematical/Quantitative discipline
* Some coding experience in either SQL, C++, Python or R
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills
* A strong interest in analytics and software development
* A passion for learning
This is a great opportunity with great benefits package included such as pension, healthcare, bonus and more!
To hear more, feel free to contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 for a confidential discussion about your job search.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.