Frontend Web Developer
My client is growing their Web Publishing team and seeking talented developers to join their growing company.
To apply for the Frontend Web Developer Role, please send your CV to Colleen.quigley(a)solasit.ie or call Colleen on 015367381 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Frontend Web Developer Role:
• Implementing pre-designed user interfaces in HTML/CSS/JS(jQuery)
• Developing new features, sections and at times whole new sites using tools and guidelines developed by our company.
• Understanding web performance.
• Writing performant code form the start.
• Refining existing user interfaces
• Configuring and executing A/B and multivariate tests
• Image editing and optimization for the Internet
Required Skills and Experience for the Frontend Web Developer Role:
• Working Knowledge of MVC frameworks
• Familiar with the build systems, like Grunt or Gulp and the NodeJS ecosystem are beneficial
• Knowledge of Design Patterns
• Ability to use Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
• Experience with version control tools like SmartGit
• Experience in PHP development is beneficial.
Comprehensive private Health Insurance with Laya, Gym Benefit, PRSA, TaxSaver commuter scheme, employee bike to work scheme and much, much more..
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367381)