Full Stack Developer
My client is growing their Web Publishing team and seeking talented developers to join their expanding company. Your role will involve implementing feature development for their in-house publishing system.
To apply for the Full Stack Developer Role, please send your CV to Colleen.quigley(a)solasit.ie or call Colleen on 015367381 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer Role:
• Architecting enterprise level web applications
• Maintain internal tools: PHP, and API’s.
Required Skills and Experience for the Full Stack Developer Role:
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• Previous experience building or maintaining a CMS
• Experience working on internet scale products
• Knowledge of frameworks: (Symfony, Laravel, Zend, Silex)
• Understanding of database design and administration.
• Previously built/designed/integrated REST API’s
• Nginx configuration and management
• Caching – Memcached, APCu, Redis
• PHP 7
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367381)