IT Desktop Support Engineer - Dublin
We are currently working with one of Ireland's leading cloud solutions providers and are excited to offer you the chance to join as a Desktop Engineer that is capable of working up to Level 2/3. You will report to the Team Lead of Systems Engineering and you will be provided first class Systems Support on all ICT infrastructure.
Desktop Engineer Responsibilities
You will be provided high class 2nd level support to a end user clients from a number of different industries. You will also be apart of the wider IT Systems Engineering team and will advise to assist in the development of the IT practice.
Desktop Engineer Requirements:
* Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
* Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016 and above
* Exchange Server, Active Directory, Office 365 experience
* Virtualisation with Vmware/Hyper V or Citrix
* General Networking ability with TCP/IP, Firewalls, VPN's, Routing, WAN, LAN
* Excellent communication skills
* An understanding of storage solutions
* Professional accreditation's such as MCSA, MCSE, VCP etc
Desktop Engineer Nice to Haves:
* Cloud exposure with AZURE or AWS
* SAN experience
* SQL Server Exposure
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Desktop Engineers wanting to join of one Irelands IT leaders. You will be joining at an exciting time of development and building as there in a large growth phase.
For more information on the Desktop Engineering role please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
*A full job description and company profile can be provided
Keywords - Ireland, Dublin, IT, Systems, Engineering, Support, Systems, Windows, Microsoft, Cloud, AWS, AZURE, ITIL, Virtualisation, Hyper V, VMware,
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.