Cloud Automation Engineer
Digital Planet is Ireland's leading Cloud Services Provider, providing flexible, secure and highly available systems to a wide range of Irish and international clients from our datacentres in Ireland and the UK. Digital Planet is seeking a Cloud Automation Engineer to join our team based out of our head office in Cherrywood, Dublin.
In this position, you will be provided with the opportunity to develop and maintain a multi-datacentre automation infrastructure. You will be working closely with our Cloud Infrastructure and Service Development team, with a focus on supporting the ongoing deployment and management of the service. The ideal candidate will be experienced in the design and implementation of automation infrastructure at an enterprise scale. You will be equally at home with installation and customisation of VMware, Windows and Linux and the tools for automation on these platforms.
Key Skills & Experience:
* Strong scripting skills in at least one of PowerShell, Perl, Python. Other scripting languages will be considered
* Experience with automated deployment of virtual machines and operating systems such as ESXi, Windows or Linux
* Experience with deployment, configuration and management of automation tools (e.g. Kickstart, Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
* Good networking and system administration skills
* Excellent communication skills with a proven track record of documentation
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar is essential
* Any experience with managing or automating Citrix environments would be advantageous
* Experience with .NET Development would be a bonus
* Windows Server
* VMWare ESXi
* Linux Server
* Automation Tools
* Scripting Languages
* Systems and network administration
Digital Planet is part of Evros Technology Group - Ireland's leading provider of IT managed services and systems integration. Established in 1990, Evros Technology Group offers unrivalled support in the design, supply, implementation and support of organisations' IT infrastructure.
Over the past five years the company has undergone rapid expansion, primarily due to its innovative development and integration of cloud technologies and total outsourced IT service solutions.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Michal Gawronski ( +353 1 4396811 or michal at evros dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.