Our Client is looking for an experience Software Product Support Engineer to be based in their Limerick office. As part of this position you will be required to create, respond and track support cases submitted by customers and partners experiencing challenges, be they configuration, performance or user-related issues with the technology solutions they support.
The ideal person will have experience in troubleshooting, resolving and/or escalating & managing a wide variety of cases, sometimes of a complex nature.
Requirement for this position:
- Support day-to-day operations, including resolution of technical contact centre and communications issues and requests via phone, e-mail, and/or chat/co browse sessions.
- Manage support cases, drive to resolve cases and support customers quickly and efficiently.
- Author and submit knowledge base articles based on customer issues and interactions.
- Attend meetings and trainings as required.
- Ensure Support offerings are provided to our customers within the specified SLA.
- Ensure timely, quality responses to customer, partner and OEM inquiries and proactive communications as needed, to enhance customer satisfaction and minimize service down time.
- Provide in office customer service and support.
- Follow-through and manage active software problems and advancements between WDC, Customers, Partners and OEMs.
- Manage effective issue identification and resolution process.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives, when applicable.
- Bachelor's degree and/or comparable technical industry certifications and experience
- Proven ability to support customers with superior customer services skills
- 3 to 5 years' experience in a technical support / help desk role in the Telephony, Networking, IT or Software Support sectors
- Experience with Cisco/Avaya or similar related Contact Centre Platform Technology is a plus.
- Experience with technical operations in a fast-paced, high-productivity environment (preferably contact centre)
- Industry Active Certifications Preferred, not required with demonstrated experience
- Strong desire to train, earn certifications and transition to an advanced certification level
- Excellent organizational, follow through and multitasking abilities and time management skills
- Availability to work after hours as needed
- Excellent communication and ticket management skills.
To be considered for this position applicants must be eligible to work and reside in Ireland (holder of an EC Passport or a Current Stamp 4 Visa).
To gain further information or to discuss this position in confidence, please contact Matthew Duane Rice