My Client is a leading provider of medical technologies that minimize the need for invasive surgeries for patients globally.
They are currently seeking a Software Engineer with experience in Java, Spring and HTML to join their team in Limerick. The successful candidate will assist in the development and implementation of software and programs that provide technical solutions to satisfy their business requirements and promote effective and efficient operations.
Responsibilities for the Software Engineer role:
• Work as part of a project team to define and document the solutions for a variety of software development projects.
• Technical responsibility for all stages of software development process to ensure compliance with software development standards, architectural standards, and achievement of documented requirements.
• Develop and maintain current state documentation and deliverables for solutions.
• Maintain existing and new software systems to ensure that systems continue to meet user needs.
• Provide assistance to operational teams to ensure continuity of service.
• Work with the Software Engineering community of practice to identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities.
• Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Performs other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications and Experience for the Software Engineer role:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related degree; or experience of such kind and amount as to provide a comparable background.
• Experience with software development.
• Experience with API led connectivity methodology.
• Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
• Availability and willingness to travel on company business.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 015367390)