Program Manager, Permanent, Dublin City Centre
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Program Manager to join a global Asset and Portfolio Management company based in Dublin City Centre. In this role you will be given the opportunity to work with world class technologies in a fast-paced environment.
In this role you the successful Program Manager will be responsible for the Demand Management of one of two departments; Asset and Contracts Management department or Portfolio and Risk Management. You will work with Senior Stakeholders to understand, capture and prioritise their demands related to IT projects. This role reports directly to the CIO.
Experience / Skills;
* 5+ years Program Management experience
* Educated to degree level in Information Technology or Sciences
* Minimum 2 years experience in a financial services company
* Experience working on complex software implementation projects
* Senior stakeholder management experience
* Prince 2 or PMI qualification
* Understanding of CRM/Salesforce in a specialised Financial Services Provider
* Knowledge of SOx
Salary / Benefits
* €80,000 - €100,000 depending on experience
* Generous benefits package
* 30 days annual leave
* Health and dental for dependants
* Onsite gym
If interested in this Program Manager position or any other Program Manager positions in the Dublin area, please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.