Node.js Developer – AWS (remote)
My Client are a media company based in the City Centre and are looking to expand their development team.
They are currently seeking a Node.js Developer with experience in AWS that will be responsible for their third-party data feed importation and who will assist in the development of all server-side logic and database maintenance.
To apply for the Node.js Developer role, please send your CV to, or call Colleen.
Responsibilities of the Node.js Developer role:
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
• Architecting enterprise level serverless applications.
• Maintaining our internal tools both on traditional architectures and on serverless architectures.
• Developing new features for these tools.
• Ensuring systems are available and operating well.
• Integrating of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
Required Experience for the Node.js Developer role:
• Experience working on internet scale products.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited University.
• 4+ years experience with Node.js.
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
• Solid grasp of database design and administration.
• Worked extensively with third party APIs to collect, transform and store data.
• Knowledge of the Serverless framework.
• Experience with AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, Cloudformation, RDS, CloudWatch).
• Git /Github.
Desired Experience for the Node.js Developer role:
• Experience with NoSql databases, better if DynamoDB.
• Experience with Graphql and AWS AppSync/Amplify.
• Experience with AWS CI/CD tools.
• Experience with backend frameworks like Laravel or Symfony.
• Experience with ETL.