Web Developer (PHP)
Galway, Co. Galway
€Competitive Plus Benefits including Health Insurance, Flexitime, Casual Dress Code, Monthly Socials & Cake on Fridays, Remote Working Opportunities
Founded by specialists in eLearning and teaching, our client is a market-leading provider of Health & Safety eLearning solutions. With honesty and ethical behaviour at their core, they empower organisations to take control of their training with purpose-built, intuitively designed and cost-effective training solutions.
They are now looking for a Web Developer to join their dedicated team and play an integral part in their future growth and success.
As a Web Developer, you will:
- Work on a range of B2B web applications
- Enhance your skill-set while working on a wide variety of projects
- Tackle problems in a trusting and collaborative environment
Interested? To be considered as a Web Developer, you will need:
- Object-oriented PHP experience
- Experience of using Git and/or SVN in a team environment and implementing best practices (CI/TDD) to deliver high-quality products in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of SQL, preferably MySQL
- A BSc in Computer Science or a related discipline (or equivalent)
- To be passionate about web development and related technologies
Our client wants to hear from you if you’ve held the title of Website Developer, Web Developer, Web App Developer, Application Developer, PHP Developer, Software Developer, App Developer, Developer or Programmer.
What are the benefits?
- Develop your career with a friendly and fast-growing company
- Potential to work remotely
- Gain exposure to the latest tools/technologies, such as Vue.js, HTML5/CSS3, jQuery, Node.js and AWS
- Training programs and lunch and learn sessions to support your development
- Join a business that nurtures a sense of belonging, enjoyment and fulfilment for their people
- Work from attractive offices in Galway
- Help to shape and enhance our client’s solutions
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Web Developer (PHP), please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.