Solas IT is partnering with a US Technology company now in mid start-up phase (fully VC funded and backed) who are opening offices in Central Dublin who are seeing a number of Strong Java Developer s. They develop several platforms on three different greenfield technology platforms so this is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to several languages as teams will be cross trained to develop new features in each.
They have secured large, bright open plan offices in the Quays, Dublin 2. The Java Developer will be working on cutting edge greenfield projects you will have the opportunity to see your contribution to the project evolve and launch as the first phase of their product rollout.
As a Java Developer you will work with one of the strongest Agile teams in Dublin as they have hired a team of 4 to date to lead and help architect the project, so mid-level Java Developers will be mentored by some of the best Seniors in town.
To apply for the Java Developer role, please send your CV to or call Seamus.
Java Developer - Benefits include:
• 27 days holidays, rising a day each year capped at 30
• Educational assistance
• Subsidised canteen
• Sponsored training events
• Flexi time
• Work from home options
Java Developer – what you’ll do
• Greenfield development, an opportunity to work with a cutting edge technology stack
• Our client is lean and agile all the way through. They always start small and grow as they need, which applies to their code as much as it applies to their delivery process.
• One day you will be running a kick off session with our product owner and designers, the next day you will be pushing code to production
• They have a flat leadership structure which means you can expect to be working with the founders, product and marketing every day.
• A casual working environment where people wear what they want and keep the music playlist flowing.
Java Developer – what you’ll need
• Java and Spring for the back-end which will be familiar to anyone with a background in MVC frameworks like .NET, Rails, Django or Laravel. Our front-end applications are built with React.
• Collaboration is key to our success so open and honest communication is essential. On the technical side, you will be deploying to multiple load-balanced machines, so an understanding of concurrent database access is important.
#.Java Developer #Developer #Spring #React #GreenfieldIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00353 1 2449520)