Risk Advisory and Internal Audit Manager
This role will be attractive to the right individual who can rise to a challenge, an individual that is adaptable and enjoys working in a dynamic environment. This role provides an opportunity to become a key part of the management team of a rapidly growing area of the business and offers highly attractive career development and progression opportunities.
* Provide Internal Audit, Risk Management, SOX and related controls-based advice in a consultancy role to our clients
* Detailed reports outlining risk advisory, internal audits and recommendations
* Assist management in business strategic plans, development activities and working on proposals for new businesses
* Assist in the business development process including identifying client needs and opportunities and working on proposals for new business
* 5 years' experience in risk management, risk consulting, internal audit either within a professional services firm or as a risk/internal audit manager in a large company
* Qualification relevant to internal or external auditing such as ACA, ACCA, PIIA, MIIA or similar
* Strong client focus and an interest in providing risk advisory, internal audit and business advisory services to clients
* Good project management skills and the ability to plan and manage projects with several staff
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* If you have internal audit or operational experience in working in specialist areas such as credit risk, treasury risk, enterprise risk management, conduct or any other risk and control exposure this is a distinct advantage
* Be comfortable in distilling, understanding and working with technical jargon
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.