* Identify risk in legal, business or other client agencies within the business
* Communicate policies to legal entities locally or globally to ensure consistency throughout the line of business
* Assessment of new products, services and their overall impact on risk profile
* Work alongside compliance and risk functions to ensure risk profiles are in line with the company's risk appetite
* Lead and perform targeted risk and control reviews of operational processes and workflows in the Transfer Agency area; Provide advice and actionable recommendations to Investor Services Management to assist in maintaining a strong risk and control structure
* Leverage existing risk management tools, such as the Incident Database, E&O database and Risk and Control Self Assessment database, to assist in causal analysis of risk matters/incident Monitor and track corrective action plans, analyse trends and assess root causes of logged incidents
* Training of junior staff to proper risk standards and management matters
* Bachelor's degree, BS/BA or equivalent work experience
* 10+ years of relevant work experience in risk management, operations, external/internal audit or a related discipline in the financial services industry.
* Staff management experience
* Strong asset servicing and Investor Services product knowledge
* Proven analytical experience, including the ability to systematically manage a pipeline of complex product initiatives and execute accordingly
* Strong client services skills, business acumen and professionalism
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentations
* Strong interpersonal, relationship, collaboration, and influencing skills.
* Ability to work independently as well as with a small team
* Experience managing multiple priorities
* Ability to effectively troubleshoot problems
* Ability to mentor and assist staff in skill development.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, while meeting deadlines.
* Knowledge of relevant legal and compliance regulations for the industry
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.