Senior .Net Lead/Architect
Our Client can provide you with a stimulating and rewarding working environment. As a young company, they take a fresh approach to helping their customers and all members of their development team are expected to contribute at all levels of every project.
Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic company and work with cutting-edge technologies.
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior .Net Lead/Architect Role:
• At least 2 years managing a team of 5 or more in an agile environment, with continuous integration and unit testing
• Experience developing frameworks and/or platforms for other developers to consumers
• Experience mentoring other developers and ideally conducting code review
• Deep knowledge of .NET and its core frameworks
• Experience tuning applications for performance
• Experience working with a common ORM such as NHibernate or Entity Framework
• Excellent knowledge of design patterns and architecture
• Process oriented - regarding architecture, design and PM (agile)
• Experience in requirements analysis and system design
• Experience working in enterprise environments