Senior Software Engineer – Ruby
€60,000 to €70,000
Based in the heart of Dublin, my client is looking for a Software Engineer to join the team at a time where the team and company are scaling and building new and exciting products every day.
The Software Engineer will have ideally 3+ years of commercial Ruby & Ruby on Rails experience, and have the desire and experience working on product development operations and continue the build of other platforms.
My client is willing to sponsor for the right candidate with the right experience, and this role could also be applicable for candidates in Dublin with a Stamp 2 (student) visa. The role can offer up to 3 days working from home, for the right candidate and once they have settled in to the team.
Technology stack / tools used;
- Ruby, Ruby on Rails
- Algolia, PostgreSQL, NoSQL
- Agile environment
What the role looks like;
- Agile product development
- Building enterprise grade, customer facing web-platforms
- Big data cleansing, storage and management
- Product roadmap design
- Bug tracking and ticketing
Is this you?
- Experience building high-performance, highly available and scalable systems.
- Experience analysing data while developing solutions to problems.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or relevant work experience.