- Desktop Support - supporting, troubleshooting
- Desktop & Remote Admin - Administering
- Email Management - Setting up users, distribution lists etc, MS Exchange 2010
- AD – Windows Server 2008 - Administering, understanding of group policy etc.
- Anti-Virus - Monitoring, Deploying, Troubleshooting
- Network Support - Patching, understanding of VLAN
- Hardware Support - PC & Printing, Hardware Support
- 1-2 years in a desktop support or Helpdesk role
- Experience of the above technical skills
- Strong Customer Focus.
- Third level IT Qualification
- Certifications Completed:
- Microsoft Certified Professional Windows 7/10
Attributes of the Candidate
- Energetic self-starter with a positive/flexible attitude.
- Solution orientated with very good problem solving skills .
- Ability to communicate at all levels (verbal and written).
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and respond to changing priorities.
- Attention to detail.
Duration of the contract
- 6 month contract
- Competitive salary Offered