We are seeking candidates for a number of roles who will work in partnership with our customers supporting them in maximising their technology to help them grow their business.
You will be responsible for both resolving technical issues and implementation of new IT projects for our clients. These services are completed onsite at our client sites or remotely via our customer service desk.
We are looking for a team player with strong field experience in hardware and software support. You will be focused, have strong communication skills and work with confidence under your own direction.
· Work closely with our customers in delivering high quality support.
· Ensure that changes and enhancements are carried out properly and on a timely basis.
· Manage multiple priorities effectively. Maintain clear and efficient communications with management and customers.
· Work closely with colleagues in implementation of infrastructure components, supporting emerging technologies and applications.
· Maintain effective external relationships with vendors, consultants, and service providers; leveraging these relationships to ensure that the best fit solutions and resources are available to the company.
· Full Clean Driving License as travel to customer sites will apply
Essential Requirements: A relevant third level degree and/or minimum 3-5 years industry experience in a similar role with technical knowledge of following:
· MS Windows Server:2003,2008,2012,
· MS Exchange 2003 onwards,
· Windows, XP, 7 , 8 , 10
· Remote Desktop Server
· Virtualisation – Hyper V
· Office 365 experience an advantage but not necessary
Microsoft certification would be an advantage but not a necessity.
A competitive salary plus additional benefits: eg; company van, pension, company sponsored training, subsidized sports and social. Growth potential for your career and plenty of opportunity for Learning and Development.
An innovative, creative and flexible work environment committed to the wellbeing of its staff.
Competitive Salary Based on experience