itContracting are seeking applicants for an IT Support Engineer (Level 2). This is a 6-12 month daily rate contract based with our client in Dublin City Centre.
The ideal candidate should possess a wide range of technical skills to troubleshoot various end-user problems encountered within our client's corporate environment.
The successful candidate will specifically perform desktop level 2 support which includes diagnosing and resolving software, hardware and standard network connectivity problems. The candidate must also possess deep understanding/knowledge of various hardware platforms (desktops, laptops, printers) and manufacturers (HP, Lenovo, and Apple) to perform in-warranty and out-of-warranty hardware repairs.
In addition to performing level 1-2 support, the successful candidate will be involved in various projects such as computer setups, hardware refreshes, installations and maintaining equipment inventories. To enhance and broaden desktop support for our client's other European offices, some international travel may also be required.
The ideal candidate must also possess excellent soft skills (previous white-glove experience is a plus) to support the end user environment, including the executive/VIP level.
Service Desk Deliverables:
The successful candidate shall possess applicable industry experience and be fully qualified to perform the tasks outlined in the deliverables and scope described above. The industry experience and qualifications the ideal candidate should possess includes:
* Experience performing Hardware Refreshes across enterprise environments (laptops/desktops)
* 5+ years practical experience performing Level 1-2 technical support
* 5+ years practical experience working in various corporate settings
* 3+ years practical experience with Active Directory, creating, modifying, and deleting network accounts
* 5+ years practical experience working in IT projects such as Operating Systems and hardware deployments
* 3+ years practical experience working with SCCM
* Training/Certification-Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) certification- HP (preferred), Lenovo, Apple - a plus
* Professional Certification- CompTIA (A+, Network+) a plus
* Must possess exemplary Customer Service skills and experience supporting senior executives
* Expertise with Operating Systems - Microsoft Windows XP/7/8/10
* Hardware-Desktop, laptop and laser printers, mobile devices (IOS and Android)
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.