Our Client is an Irish software solutions company based in Limerick, the company has been expanding on the back strong growth over the last number of years. They currently have a requirement for a Software Solutions Account Manager to join them team to support the pre and post sales process to enhance their customers experience, growing accounts and delivering new clients to increase their customer base.
Responsibilities of the Software Solutions Account Manager:
- Customer process mapping and implementation in the software platform.
- Software deployments and upgrades.
- Pre and post-sale support to global sales team and potential customers.
- Customer and partner training on use and configuration of the company systems.
- Development and Maintenance of training materials including customer specific and generic work instructions
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert regarding the company's products and other relevant areas of expertise such as customer processes, - Manufacturing, Validation, C&Q, Quality management.
- Ensuring that Client SLA are maintained
- Working closely with Product Owners and Product Development personnel to assist delivery of any product enhancements and new feature requests
- Proactively identifying areas of business process improvement designed to enhance the product and its delivery capability, leading to enhanced overall customer satisfaction.
- Owning support issues and incidents until resolution and act as primary support liaison between company and customer
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree in relevant discipline, (Engineering or Science).
- Relevant experience in the Life Sciences Industry. An understanding of project management and processes such as validation (including computer system validation), manufacturing and quality management.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organisational, time management and problem solving skills.
- Must have a positive nature, can-do attitude and be a team player.
- Customer orientated and capable of acting on own initiative.
This position will require travel to client sites in the US and EU from time to time.
To be considered for this position applicants must be eligible to work and reside in Ireland (holder of an EC Passport or a Current Stamp 4 Visa).