Senior Cloud Engineer - Azure/AWS
I'm working on a brand new role with one of the world's largest financial organisations. You'll join their well established infrastructure department as a Senior Cloud Engineer who would be their SME on Microsoft Azure as well as supporting a variety of other technologies.
The company have moved in the last number of years from an outsourced model on their infrastructure to growing their in house team and seen fantastic results. They want to continue to grow out this area of the business and as a result a lot of future progression is possible for anyone that decides to join the team at this time.
This role would predominantly based in my client's south Dublin office but there would be the occasional need for travel to other sites. Maybe about 5% of the role.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Extensive hands on experience working with Microsoft Azure.
* Some AWS experience would be desirable.
* Extensive experience in an IT Operations role.
* Experience delivering business solutions in the cloud.
* Hands on Virtualisation experience.
* Strong scripting and automation skills.
* Strong troubleshooting skills.
* Certifications in Azure and AWS are highly desirable.
If you'd be interested in making an application, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.