IT Support Engineer - Deskside Support Engineer
For the role of Deskside Support Engineer you will be troubleshooting hardware and software issues on desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile devices, Network connectivity and port patching as well as Microsoft Operating Systems and Office suite.
The role of Deskside Support Engineer itself; you will provide meeting room support, including Cisco Webex and general AV equipment; in addition to deployment and troubleshooting of Cisco VOIP phones, mobiles and tablets. You will focus on Hardware fixes and general IMAC duties whilst ensuring SLA's and CSAT scores are on or above target.
Skills & experience:
* Previous experience in a customer facing IT support role
* Software break/fix for PC's and Laptops
* Troubleshooting Microsoft Operating systems / Office suite etc.
* Troubleshooting Network connectivity problems on PC's and Printers
* Training/Coaching users with IT hardware/software
Full UK driving license and own vehicle required - other sites may be visited if/when required.
Background checks - DBS will be required also
Benefits include - Pension, Life Cover, Income Protection, Critical Illness, Healthcare, Buy/Sell Holidays, Childcare Vouchers, Health Cash Plan, Cycle to Work Scheme, Retail Vouchers
If you feel this IT Support Engineer - Deskside Support position is of interest then please apply now.