My client, based in Dublin City Centre, are a rapidly growing cybersecurity company who are looking to bring on a talented UX designer to their expanding design function.
This is a superb opportunity to work on complex challenges and be a part of a company who have huge ambitions. You will get to work within a highly regarded, multinational design team where you will be involved in ground-breaking projects.
This is a really exciting time for the business and could be a real career defining role for the successful candidate
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
* Superb problem solving abilities
* Self-motivated individual with good time management skills
* 3+ years experience within a UX design role within enterprise or consumer markets
* A stand out portfolio detailing your best work
* A degree in a relevant discipline
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within both local and remote teams
* Previous experience within the cybersecurity space would be advantageous. An enthusiasm for this industry is essential
* The ability to deal with understand large and complex data sets
* Can create detailed workflows, wireframes and prototypes and clearly communicate your design processes to internal stakeholders
* Understand that you must be able to support even the smallest of design decisions with clear and logical rationales
* Strong visual design skills
This role not only offers you the opportunity to get involved with projects any designer would love to be a part of but it also offers a generous remuneration and benefits package.
If you are enthusiastic about this new and exciting opportunity, then please get in touch with Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.