Senior UX Researcher
My client is a global leader working in an enterprise level environment offering exciting products to businesses. Their solutions enable businesses to meet the challenges associated with improving the productivity of mobile workforces in real-time. Working in a cross functional team, you will be responsible for the user research of a section of the product line. To apply for the Senior UX Researcher Role, please send your CV to ryan.wannenburg(a)solasit.ie or call Ryan on 012449531 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Senior UX Researcher Role:
• Planning your own research studies which will deliver meaningful and actionable insights to the designers & engineers in good time.
• Organizing, managing and moderating of user testing and the recruitment of users.
• Deliver finished, well-documented research findings.
• Participate and facilitate workshops to involve your cross functional team in the design process.
• Be the voice of the user on your team, ensuring that the products we deliver solve the right problems for our users in the right way.
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior UX Researcher Role:
• 3-5 years of experience as a UX Researcher.
• Experience delivering research findings in good shape to the engineering team.
• A portfolio that showcases your capabilities in the UX Research.
• Experience in the Design Thinking methodology and/or Design Sprints.
Desirable Skills and Experience for the Senior UX Researcher Role:
• Ability to generate wireframes collaboratively, particularly with UX Designers and engineering.
• An ability to understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into your work, where necessary.
• Understanding of data analytics and quantitative aspects of UX research.
• Experience of Lean UX a distinct advantage.
#UX Design #UI Design #UX Researcher If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)