Business Analyst - Finance Transformation & ERP Implementation
* 6 month rolling contract, excellent rates
* ERP Implementation / Finance Transformation project
You will act as a key resource reporting to Senior management within the finance team and liaising with vendors who are implementing a new ERP system.
This transformation project is a key part of a business growth strategy for 2020 which will see a highly publicised period of growth for the company. Your job is to work alongside a finance transformation team and ensure that business reporting is prepared for this.
The role requires an analyst with a strong understanding of how a finance department works, what reports are key to them and where the data for these reports should be coming from.
Its a broad role where you will wear a few different hats, basically they want somebody to understand what information needs to be contained in financial & business reports along with understanding what is possible / not possible from the data they have.
This transformation project is a key part of business growth strategy, 2020 will see a highly publicised period of growth for the company, your job is to work alongside a finance transformation team and ensure that business reporting is prepared for this.
Desired Skills / Experience
* Strong business analysis skills
* Expereince working as an accountant / working very closely with a finance team. Understanding the operations of a finance department is important
* Experience working on ERP implementation is desired, bonus points for Dynamics AX but this isn't essential
* Basic - fair ability with SQL is desired, you will be working alongside DBAs / SQL devs but experience around SQL is desired
* Strong requirements gathering, stakeholder engagement, documentation skills etc.
For more information get in contact with Ross Irwin at Reperio or click on the link to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.