My Client is a leading provider of compliance management software that enables companies around the world to reduce their risk of misconduct.
Responsibilities of the QA Engineer Role:
• Member of the Quality Assurance team contributing to best practice testing solutions.
• Creation and execution of test plans and cases.
• QA, UAT, and non-functional test standards and test processes.
• Develop manual test scripts with aggressive time schedules for various types of testing
• Defect tracking and prioritization troubleshoot and isolate problems.
• Ensures test coverage of project system design specifications.
• Develops, maintains and executes tests for regression, and production verification and validation test strategies and scripts.
• Usage of bug tracking Database (Jira) including logging, re-testing and closing issues.
• Demonstrates understanding and exposure to Automation Testing, Performance Testing and Security Testing.
Required Skills and experience of the QA Engineer Role:
• 2+ years of experience working in a QA role.
• Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Strong experience with Test Management and Bug Management Tools.
• Experience in SQL, Tracking logs, UI test tools.
• Knowledge of Automation Frameworks
• Solid knowledge of Testing Methodologies, Exploratory Testing.
• Experience/Knowledge testing Progressive Web Applications.
• Experience working in an AGILE environment
To apply for the QA Engineer Role, please send your CV to Shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 015367384 for more information. #QA #Agile #SQL #UI #Angular JS #Testing #Web application #Jira If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)