My client recognised as a global leader in their space have partnered with Solas in their search for a talented QA Tester on an initial 6-month contract due to an increase in workload. This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with one the world’s leading companies working in the airline industry with a high likelihood of extension.
Responsibilities of the QA Tester Role:
• Automated testing of user interface, write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems
• Help define and evolve best practice QA processes and procedures, particularly relating to automation.
• Plan, design and execute test suites and scripts, taking product requirements and design documentation as input
• Implementation of quality metrics to drive reduction of critical production incidents
• Work closely with developers
Required Skills and Experience for the QA Tester Role:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Strong knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
• Master black/white box testing, integration testing, automatic testing, stress/load testing and security testing
• Experience with Jira
• Experience with test management tools such as Bugzilla or TestRail.
• Fully understanding of software test lifecycle
• Some Experience working in an agile environment
• Familiar with Appium or WebDriver
• Strong understanding of version control systems (SVN, Git)
• Experience with test automation tools (Selenium or other tools)
• Continuous Integration experience - Jenkins or similar