Cloud Infrastructure Manager required for a Medtech software house in Dublin city centre (D8). My Client develops a cloud-based next generation intelligent clinical information system, using advanced NLP to extract structured and unstructured data.
· This is a very hands-on role and key responsibilities are to manage and coordinate the daily operations and maintenance of the IT infrastructure and Cloud Services.
· Implement the technical goals, the vision and the design for each solution
· Guide and mentor a small Engineering team
· Champion new technical innovation activities
· 6+ years hands-on experience implementing, configuring and maintaining IT infrastructure & services to ITIL principles
· Advise and champion ways to enhance products and make use of the latest technical innovations
· Operations Management experience across web services, integration services and mobile solutions
· Strong background in AWS cloud hosting services, and microservices architecture