Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a leading South Dublin based client.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will forge close working relationships with the business and act as the ‘bridge’ between business and IT on a range of innovative technology projects. The role will involve working closely with key stakeholders to gather, analyse and translate specific needs that will produce clear, unambiguous business requirements and functional specification documents.
The Senior Business Analyst will:
• Work with the business through interviews and workshops to gather and document requirements
• Produce high quality Business Requirement Specifications
• Use techniques and tools to capture ‘as is’ processes and work closely with the business and IT stakeholders to define and document ‘to be’ processes
• Identify product-enhancing opportunities, working with R&D to support prioritisation and delivery
• Identify strategic and tactical solutions, and the plan and prioritise work accordingly
• Participate in internal process-focussed initiatives ensuring consistent standards are adopted across the practice
• Contribute to project meetings to ensure that potential impacts, risk, issues, gaps and assumptions are captured, analysed and understood
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Business Analysis experience in the financial services sector
• Experience developing and defining quality and process models for business
• Have a strong focus on delivery (scope, deadline, quality)
• Good business acumen, comprehensive understanding and knowledge of business processes
• Proven experience of building strong and effective relationships with team, stakeholders, customers and partners
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.