Senior Telecoms Engineer - Call Manager - VOIP - Contract - 2 days per week for 12 months - Dublin
Are you an experienced Senior Telecoms Engineer who has exposure to managing and maintaining large, complex and highly resilient voice Infrastructure and who would suit the flexibility of working two days per week? The position will see you working for one of Irelands largest utility providers and will be based in Finglas in Dublin on a 12 month contract.
As part of your role you will manage the complex architecture for the IPT infrastructure in a converged network environment to support up to 2000 users across 25-30 sites.
To be successful you will ideally have the following experience:
* 5 -10 year experience as Senior IPT Engineer.
* Cisco Call Manager
* Experience of large Scale VOIP deployments
* Managed and maintained a large, complex and highly resilient voice Infrastructure.
* Monthly Report on Call Manager Statistics.
* Day to Day IPT/VC incident and request management through call logging ( ServiceNow ) via IT service desk.
If this role seems like a good match for your skills and abilities, please respond including your up to date CV- alternatively please contact Patrick McNamara at Project People by phone or email (see below)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.