To help continue growth, my client is seeking a talented Python Developer to join their fun loving and high-performance team.
Senior Python Developer
Reporting directly to the CTO, you will join a global, multi-functional Technology Team and will be instrumental in the full software development lifecycle. This includes, but is not limited to, requirement gathering, design and development through to deployment and post-release.
• Develop and test algorithms to solve complex business problems.
• Design and build complex data to support new business initiatives.
• Employ the latest techniques such as Agile Software Development.
Required Skills & Competencies for the Senior Python Developer Role:
• B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related areas
• Python proficiency is essential
• Fluent verbal and written English
• 4+ years Professional Development Experience
• Exceptional Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
• Proven Experience Developing for LINUX
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to adapt to a fast-paced development schedule
Beneficial Skills and Competencies for the Senior Python Developer Role:
• Experience with RabbitMQ or another AMQP broker
• Modern relational database systems. E.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL
• Experience using and creating RESTful (JSON & XML)
• Modern Python web frameworks. eg Flask, Django
• Python object-relational mapping libraries
• Agile Software Development
To apply for the Senior Python Developer Role, please send your CV to Shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 015367384 for more information. #Python #MySQL #Restful #Agile #Linux If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)