Web Developer with .NET experience
Permanent Role - €40-50k PA DOE
Dynamic and growing International Travel Company has an immediate requirement for a Web Developer with experience across the stack particularly with .NET technologies.
Ideal candidates will have good Back End experience and strong competency in MVC core, Microsoft Azure and API development.
This role offers candidates the chance to develop their careers in a friendly, supportive environment while gaining experience with the latest financial and travel related technologies.
Key Responsibilities of role:
* Help to specify and develop innovative, quality-driven solutions to meet the business requirements for company and client projects
* Ensure code used in projects is well structured and fit for purpose
* Develop web landing pages for campaign activity
* Work with other developers on ongoing integration with our Back Office system
* Troubleshoot problems in a timely and effective manner when requested
* Contribute to overall team effectiveness and seek continuous improvement in both processes and solutions.
Essential Candidate Requirements:
1. Candidates MUST HAVE strong competency in MVC core, Microsoft Azure and API development.
2. High level of ability in Microsoft based web development technologies, ideally gained in the Financial Services and or Travel Industry (Relevant experience in other sectors also considered)
3. Strong general competency in Back End development
4. 2+ Years' experience with the following:
* HTML5, HTML 4.01, XHTML 1.0, CSS, PHP, WCAG accessibility standards
* XML, XSLT, XSD, distributed systems development.
* Working knowledge of RDBMS both MySQL & MSSQL.
* Working knowledge of version control and DevOps.
* Familiarity with SCRUM and Agile methodologies
* Experience working with CMS and Commerce applications Experience with Azure cloud.
5. Advanced written and spoken English Language Skills
6. Candidates should have a Third Level qualification, ideally a degree or postgrad in IT, Computer Science or relevant web related discipline but specialised experience and/or appropriate equivalent may be accepted in lieu of same.
7. Immediate availability to work in the EU - Candidates who require any kind of visa cannot be considered at the moment
In addition to the skills and experience outlined above, the ideal candidate will be down to earth and not afraid of innovation. Ability to be a good team player, strong communications skills and a high level of adaptability are also essential.
IMPORTANT! All applicants must have immediate availability to work in the EU as our client cannot provide any kind of Visa or Work Permit sponsorship at present.
For more information on this role, please contact Níall or send current CV along with brief cover letter through this site