Enterprise People are currently seeking a Platform Delivery Manager for leading Dublin city centre based client.
The Platform Delivery Manager, Banking will ensure all Banking Platform projects are delivered as per agreed schedules, quality and costs. You will manage the Banking Platform’s Delivery Teams including, software design, development and production support teams, ensuring that solutions are delivered in line with agreed architecture design. You will also be responsible for managing and controlling costs through innovation, automation and value add capability.
The role will play a pivotal role in the Senior Leadership Team and motivate the team to perform at a high level in a challenging and fast-moving environment.
The Platform Delivery Manager will:
• Manage Performance and Strategy initiatives on behalf of delivery function and field ad hoc enquiries to the Division. Organise and oversee the implementation of Performance Agenda initiatives
• Collaborate with CTO Senior Leadership teams to prioritize deliverables and manage sprints and releases
• Ensure that right technology decisions are made which are in line with enterprise strategy
• Support the growth and embedding of the Banking Platforms operating model, ensuring support for workforce planning and the shaping of the Banking Platforms delivery function
• Identify areas of opportunity, inefficiencies, and Operational Risk within Banking Platforms processes and manage related projects
• Maintain map of key Banking Platforms stakeholders and associated engagement plan
• Lead and ensure best practice delivery processes are deployed and that their efficiency is measured against agreed performance metrics for the banking platforms
• Lead a positive, engaged and empowered team who execute their work to a high standard
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 8+ Years IT Project Management experience in a financial services environment
• Solid understanding / experience of core platforms, ideally operating in a highly regulated market such as Financial services
• Proven ability to deliver large projects across multiple workstreams and stakeholders within a core platform environment
• Experience operating at a senior level across all levels and functions
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
For a full job specification and confidential chat, please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.