We are looking for some Decommissioning Data Centre Technicians for one of Gempools onsite teams based in West Dublin
You will be based in a Data Center environment responsible to work on the tickets assigned to them by the Decom Technicians .You are expected to perform most of their tasks & duties with little direct supervision in most of their working hours.
Depending on the need of the organization the you may need to relocate to other Data Centers around Dublin.
You will generally will deal with repetitive, physical tasks that involve handling physical server computers, removal of server components, removal of Media and destruction of Media,
You will work in a secure environment and would need to abide by strict Safety & Security standards.
• 2+ years of technical experience, however we will consider recent graduates with strong hobby like experience within Hardware.
• Basic knowledge of computer hardware systems;
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment & displaying excellent time management skills;
• Ability to take direction from both a directed work system & or a team lead;
• Able to lift/move up to 20kg of equipment on a daily basis;
• Passionate about IT infrastructure & hardware;
• Fluent level of English language;
• Full Clean driving license;
Type: Fixed term Contract
Term: 3-4 Months
Salary: €33,000 per annum (pro rata)