Become a Senior Solution Architect with Capita IT & Networks in Newtownabbey:
A superb opportunity for a Solutions Architect to manage Enterprise level customers as they deliver against their IT strategy! Exciting times for Capita IT & Networks as we drive for growth and deliver better outcomes for our customers.
This is a Senior Solutions role with a focus on developing technology strategies for our existing customer's that included Cloud services (Azure and/or AWS). A successful candidate is required to engage directly with C-level customers in support of the clarification or shaping of needs; definition of requirements and priorities, identification of solution options and development of solutions.
The role of the Solution Architect requires a wide range of technical knowledge to help drive the technology strategy for the customer and is not just skilled in a specific area of information technology. The role requires an ability to share and communicate ideas verbally and in writing, to executive staff, business sponsors, and technical resources in clear concise language.
What you will do:
* For the governance and design of a complete solution from inception through delivery to handover.
* To work with Business Architects and Analysts to ensure what is proposed is both fit for purpose and meets the core business needs.
* To direct a number of other Technical Design, Application and Network & Communications Architects during the design and delivery phase.
* To assist with the coordination of other technical SME's to support the delivery and implementation phases of a programme or project.
* To understand the challenges and complexities that exists within each stream or area of a programme and be able to integrate these activities.
* Promote co-operation and facilitate coordination of all technical and non-technical streams within a programme to achieve the successful delivery of an integrated solution.
* Be an excellent communicator and comfortable at explaining and presenting both solutions and rationale for decision making to a technical and non-technical audience via documentation and presentations.
* Provide consultancy to determine and understand the dependencies that exist between technical and non-technical components across streams.
* Leverage and influence change programmes to develop and enhance the relevant standards, policies and guidelines whilst driving adoption of standards.
* Proven Solution Architecture experience
* Possesses a broad knowledge of solution areas such as transformation and migration, security, business analysis, applications, integration and infrastructure, service management, including trends in the current marketplace and understands how these interact to arrive at a solution.
* Expert in using architectural principles and frameworks.
* Significant experience of adopting and enforcing governance and assurance methods
* Working in an IT Outsource environment involved in transition of new customers.
* Familiar with business and technical concepts such as business process design, modelling languages such as UML, service management, applications, servers, networks and security (both technical and process).
* Leads the development of architectures for complex systems, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external, and internal customers. Takes full responsibility for the balance between functional, service quality and systems management requirements within a significant area of the organisation.
* Controls system design practice within an enterprise or industry architecture.
About Capita IT & Networks:
A leading digital infrastructure provider - trusted by thousands of public and private sector enterprises.
Capita IT and Networks is one of the largest IT providers in the UK & I, providing critical digital, cloud and infrastructure services to over 3,500 organisations. We're the number one provider of IT services to the public sector, supporting one in four hospitals, over 2,500 schools and 50 local councils.
We have top tier partnerships with, and accreditation's from, leading technology vendors, including Microsoft, Cisco, Dell EMC, AWS and HPE. Our team of over 4,000 people includes 1,000 technical specialists and 250 highly qualified field engineers, providing onsite support to our customers.
We are dedicated to supporting thousands of customers across the UK. From bringing virtual reality into the classroom, to building smart towns and communities, we are passionate about finding new, practical ways to innovate and create better outcomes for our customers. But we are equally passionate about doing the right thing: we want to earn your trust and be the partner you count on every time. We are here for you.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact Michael Rosbotham on | for guidance.
| We Create Better Outcomes |
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.