Excited by the Cloud? & about playing a key role in the development and delivery of a really cool SaaS product, building scalable and resilient backend systems which process’ such an incredible amount of data that it would blow your mind?
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
Work with modern technologies and be in an environment where the new is celebrated
Wicked perks; health & fitness allowance, breakfasts, techy toys to play with …
Health Insurance etc
INTERESTED…. IF SO READ ON
I’m looking to speak with DevOps Engineers that are totally comfortable working with Linux hosts in a cloud-only environment, and troubleshooting problems that range across application, host and network infrastructure.
You will be working with an excellent team of technologists, creating and managing automation that will allow this awesome company to continue to scale past its already impressive position, while exceeding their incredible uptime and high customer focus goals.
Some advantageous experience you might have….
• Experience managing large scale distributed systems and task automation
• Experience in a highly available and highly secure environment
• Strong Linux server administration
• Proficiency in a scripting language (Python, Perl, Bash, etc.)
• Experience working with server virtualisation, IaaS and PaaS Platforms (AWS, Docker, Terraform, Cloudformation)
• Experience administering application servers, web servers, and databases (Jetty, Nginx, MySQL, Postgres, etc.)
• Version control (Git, SVN etc.)
• Configuration Management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.)
• Monitoring/alerting (Nagios, Sensu, Zenoss, Graphite, Grafana etc.)
• Networking protocols/technologies - HTTP(s)/TCP/DNS/Load Balancing
• Experience in aggregated log solutions (Logstash, Splunk, LogEntries etc.)
• Experience with Continuous Deployment/Integration
If interested please contact Tom Madeley at Trust in Soda on 015136262 or at email@example.com – equally if you have any questions feel free to reach out.