Operations Manager (DevOps)
After a large round of funding my client has been growing steadily over the last couple of years. At this time they are looking to add an experienced Operations Manager to their team to continue to build out their infrastructure department and scale for any extra demand brought on by the addition of new clients.
You will join a company who are ideally placed within their niche market as one of the only companies in the world who produce their kind of platform.
The role will have a split between technical and managerial, probably about 60/40 in favour of hands on technical work. The rest of the role will focus on management and senior level discussions with executives.
The company are planning to make a number of hires onto this team this year, so previous experience of building up an infrastructure team would be ideal, along with a background working closely with other senior managers to help decide on the future direction of the company.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or another relevant discipline
* Strong infrastructure background with both Linux and Windows servers
* Cloud technology experience (Google Cloud/AWS/Azure)
* Strong experience with Jenkins
* Hands on Ansible skills
* Knowledge around MySQL databases highly beneficial
* Strong exposure to security/firewalls
* Extensive infrastructure deployment experience
If you'd be interested in progressing with an application, please send across your CV via the link or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more info.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.