* Minimum of 3 years' professional experience in a Java/JEE environment.
* Advanced Java programming skills including Java 8.
* Experience with Open Source frameworks (Spring, Hibernate) and Web Architecture patterns (MVC, Micro-services).
* Experience with Selenium, TestNG, JUnit.
* Experience with SoapUI, jMeter and other testing tools.
* Ability to produce effective tests at all levels (unit, integration, acceptance).
* Experience with automation tests definition, implementation, automation frameworks architecture and solutions.
* Solid understanding of XML/JSON and interacting with REST APIs.
* Experienced in exposing and consuming Web Services (SOAP/REST).
* Strong knowledge of SQL, query optimization and database engines, preferably Oracle.
* Experience working in an Agile environment (SCRUM/Kanban) with Continuous Integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN/GIT).
* Experience with scalable, transactional and distributed systems.
* Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
* Have worked in a continuous delivery environment.
* Good understanding of infrastructure and operational aspects.
* Strong experience in performance analysis, tuning and optimization of server class workloads.
* Experience with deploying applications on a J2EE application Servers, preferably JBoss.
* Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility and web standards (HTML5).
* SEPA - Single European Payment Area business knowledge.