Software Engineer - Cork Based - 3 Month Contract
The ideal candidate I am looking for shall have a strong technical background, and an ability to produce high-quality reliable code which can be deployed efficiently to the company's customers.
* Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
* Determine operational feasibility by evaluating the problem definition, analysing requirements and proposed solutions
* Document solutions by developing functional and software design specifications, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts
* Develop and write well-designed and testable code to specification
* Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
* Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
* Comply with project plans and industry standards
* Liaise with engineering team to ensure full integration with customer systems
* Maintain and improve existing codebases and peer review code changes
* Investigate and use new technologies where relevant by continually updating technical knowledge and skills, attending in-house and external courses and accessing new applications
* Work on new product development
* Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
* Relevant third level qualification(s) such as BSc in Computer Science, BE in Electronic Engineering
* Excellent knowledge of C#, .Net Framework 4.6.1+, and .Net Core 2.0
* Proficient on ReactJS, Typescript and OpenCV
* Strong working experience with the Microservices architecture
* Proficient in test-driven development using xUnit and Log4Net
* MS SQL Server and T-SQL
* Minimum 2 - 3 years relevant experience in an Agile environment
* Experience using Team Foundation Server or Azure DevOps
* Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualise processes and outcomes.
* Strong understanding of software development, quality assurance and product delivery concepts
* Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase
* Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) and ability to work collaboratively with multiple disciplines including in house Engineering, Operations, Quality and Product Development, partners and contractors, as well as customer IT, Validation and Operations groups
For more information call Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000 or click on the link below to apply. Alternatively, email email@example.com.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.