You will be responsible for
* .NET Web Development - ASP.NET MVC, Razor Views, C#
* Application Lifecycle Management in a .NET environment
* Database Design & Object Relational Mapping
* Designing enterprise scale solutions in collaboration with clients in financial services, public and private sector.
* Design and delivery of leading edge and innovative solutions to client needs using .NET messaging technologies
* Learning and using agile developmental techniques
* Learning and exploiting cloud computing technologies such as Azure.
* Creating high quality solutions that are validated using approaches such as Test driven development
* Leveraging and utilising Industry design patterns to deliver scalable and extensible solutions.
* Envisioning and leading the design and delivery innovative solutions using latest open source and proprietary technologies to meet client needs
* Exploiting Industry best practices and your experience to create business solutions for our clients.
* Ideally 2 - 5years' C# .NET development experience on large client solutions, in a client facing environment
* Deep knowledge of .NET C#, MS Azure AD B2C, .NET, SQL Server, Microsoft Azure, CORS, Agile, TFS, IIS, XML, Visual Studio 2015, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Performance Testing, CI, Thinktecture Identity Server.
* Experience developing Windows Services and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) based solutions
* Experience delivering business solutions using the Asp.NET MVC Framework
* Database design and experience using either Oracle or MS SQL Server
* Enterprise messaging and SOA delivery experience
* Strong understanding of LINQ
* Deep analysis and design skills
* Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
* Strong team player
* Agile development experience
* Experience in designing, building and deploying applications on a cloud architecture
* Mobile Frameworks for Smartphones & Tablets
* Responsive web design including knowledge of user experience, bootstrap, LESS, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Knockout.js
* Automated web testing experience