Evros Technology Group are now seeking to recruit a Level 2 IT Support Engineer who will be responsible for providing technical support at both end user and server level based onsite with our client in Dublin City Centre.
* Working in a growing remote multi-customer multi-technology Service Desk team with procedures based on ITIL Framework and governed by ISO 20000
* Ensuring adherence to critical SLAs at all times
* Desk side and remote desktop support for end users of varying skill levels
* Hardware troubleshooting
* Ms Office Troubleshooting and Support
* Level 2 fault finding with escalation to Third line and external 3rdparties when required.
* Extensive communication and interaction with other teams and peers to ensure customer gets prompt outcome
* Provisioning accounts and equipment
* Manage File Permissions and Access Rights
* Technical Knowledge of Active Directory
* Configuration and Support of Mobile Devices
* Maintain, build and contribute to documentation
* Printer Troubleshooting Level 1 and 2
It would be preferred if the candidate had the following accreditations and experience:
* Microsoft Specialist Certification in Windows Desktop Support
* A Microsoft MCP for Client or Server OS
* CompTIA A+, Net+
* 3 years Working in a technical support environment
* MS Office Support - 1st Level
* Office 365 experience advantageous
* Customer Services
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Flexible for shift working covering 08:00hrs to 18.00hrs
* Oral and written communication skills
* Learning skills
* Customer service orientation
* Problem analysis
* Team interaction
* Planning and organising
* Attention to detail
The successful candidate will be dynamic and capable of delivering to a high standard despite constraints that may be in place. They will be trustworthy and capable of organizing and delivering on tasks with little direction and can adjust their approach for the varied customer environments supported. Excellent communications skills are a must and would be relied on daily.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Kate Maher ( +353 86 026 6224 or kate dot maher at evros dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.