Salesforce Consultant - €600 per day - Dublin Central
Our partner is an international financial services and Insurance company with long established presence in the Irish, European and North American Markets.
The now have a vacancy for a Salesforce Consultant with considerable Salesforce experience to work within the Salesforce Platform team on key business initiatives.
The Salesforce Consultant will work with key business stakeholders to develop technical solutions within the Salesforce Platform.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience developing Java web services preferably using Spring and have a track record of high quality delivery, combined with a keen appetite for all aspects of software development. This person will lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements; review and guide project vision and direction, implementation approach and key artefacts.
This is a contract role, for an initial period of 6 months with a strong possibility of extension. With generous rates, a superb working environment and an opportunity to gain experience in the wider European market this role is a unique opportunity for ambitious developers.
* Responsible for the technical design and implementation of Salesforce solutions.
* Responsible for application integration with all required systems, databases and services.
* Must provide clean and easy to use Application Programme Interfaces (APIs) for the Front End.
* Responsible for the application functionality, performance and scalability.
* Responsible for working with the business Product Owner to understand requirements and architect suitable solutions.
* Work as part of a Scrum team using an Agile software development practices
Essential Candidate requirements
* Extensive hands-on technical consulting and solution implementation experience, including one or more common enterprise software solutions.
* Proven ability to analyse, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration, including leadership in guiding colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technology for business use cases.
* A thorough understanding of web services, Datamodelling, and enterprise application integration concepts, including experience with enterprise integration tools (ESBs and/or ETL tools), and common integration design patterns with enterprise systems.
* Security including SAML2, OAUTH, SSL, LDAP, DS, Kerberos
* Network troubleshooting experience, including Firewalls, Proxy Servers and configuration
* High Level, demonstrable Coding Skills and experience Expert level knowledge of build frameworks (eg maven, gradle, msbuild, junit) SOQL, JAVA 8 or higher, APEX development of Triggers, Salesforce DX (SFDX), Metadata API knowledge, Sandbox, Lightning Components (LWC and Aura) Agile Delivery using CI/CD in a team environment using GIT
* Salesforce specific knowledge: Salesforce DX (SFDX), Salesforce APIs Metadata, Tooling, (SOAP, Partner and Enterprise WSDL), Salesforce process automation (Lightning Flow),
* Salesforce Certifications:
o Certified Salesforce Administrator
o Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder
o Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
o Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator
o Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I (desired)
* Advanced Level written and spoken English
o Certified Salesforce Application Architect
o Certified Salesforce System Architect
o Certified Salesforce Technical Architect
IMPORTANT! All applicants must have immediate availability to work in the EU as our client cannot provide any kind of Visa or Work Permit sponsorship at present.
For more information on this role, please contact Níall or send current CV along with brief cover letter through this site